about the president
Atty. Albert T. Concha Jr. finished his basic education at the Dipolog Pilot Demonstration School and graduated in the year 1979. He went to Silliman University High School, in Dumaguete City to continue with his secondary education. He studied further for a year at the Lincoln High School, Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, USA in 1983 to 1984. His tertiary education was obtained from the De La Salle University, Taft Avenue, Manila with the degrees in Bachelor of Arts Major in Economics and Bachelor of Science in Commerce Major in Marketing Management from 1984 to 1989. In 1989, he attended the Asian Institute of Management, a prestigious school in business at Makati City where he underwent a Basic Management Program and took up Bachelor of Law at the University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City on the same year. He finished his law studies in 1993 and passed the Bar Examination.
He is also known for his undertakings and contribution to the society by being the past president of Rotary Club Dipolog, past assistant governor of Rotary International — District 3850, past president of Dipolog Youth Club, past president of Dipolog Cycles unlimited, chairman — Zamboanga del Norte Tourism Council, past vice president and member — Dipolog City Chamber of Commerce, captain — Philippine Army Reserves and Board Member — Dipolog Banker’s Club. He was also the past vice president and member — Integrated Bar of the Philippines, Zamboanga del Norte Chapter.
Currently, he also serves as the president of Rural Bank of Rizal, Zamboanga del Norte, Incorporated.
The College President
- The head of the College shall be known as the President, who shall render full-time service and who shall be appointed by the Board of Trustees, upon the recommendations of a duly constituted Search Committee.
- In case of vacancy by reason of death, resignation, removal for cause or incapacity of the President to perform the functions of his office, the Board of Trustees shall have the authority to designate an officer-in-charge pending appointment of a new President.
- In case of vacancy in the Office of the President as mentioned in the immediately preceding paragraph, his successor shall hold office.
- The Salary of the President shall be fixed by the Board of Trustees comparable to that being received by the President of similar educational institution of like category enrollment and standing.
- The powers and duties of the President of the College, in addition to those specifically provided for in Republic Act 6807, shall be those usually pertaining to the Office of the President of other colleges or university.
- The president shall be assisted by a Vice President for Academic Affairs who shall be appointed by the Board upon the former’s recommendation without prejudice to the appointment of more than one vice president when so warranted.